We're pleased to announce that we now accept Direct Debit for payments from UK bank accounts.
Direct Debit allows us to collect the correct invoice amounts as they fall due. Previously many customers have paid fixed amounts monthly by Standing Order, however this causes problems where VAT rates change, plans are upgraded or one off invoices are due for items such as domains or SSL certificates. Changes to Standing Orders can only be made by the customer contacting their bank which can cause delays and is inconvenient. In contrast with Direct Debit we can alter the amount collected to correctly reflect invoicing.
Direct Debit collection is more reliable than payment by credit or debit card where cards expiring or bank security triggers can sometimes cause card payments to be declined.
Direct Debits are covered by the Direct Debit guarantee which is shown below.
Customers wishing to pay by Direct Debit should print out and complete our Direct Debit form then return it by post to our Edinburgh address shown on the form or fax it to 0870 743 7409.
If you have any questions about Direct Debit please email accounts @ xtrahost.co.uk
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Xtraordinary Networks Ltd will notify you in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed.
- If you request Xtraordinary Networks Ltd to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Xtraordinary Networks Ltd or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Xtraordinary Networks Ltd asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.